Horsetail Extract has powerful antifungal properties that are effective on blight and other fungal infections.
- An ancient plant, horsetail has been around since 100 million years before the dinosaurs appeared.
- Horsetail has a long tradition as a very effective plant fortifier.
- It naturally contains many trace elements plus Potash and Silicic Acid - which helps to form strong plant cell walls.
- Often used to strengthen plants which are in danger of attracting fungal infections like Blight or Blackspot.
- Water or spray on leaves.
- Application rate : 20ml/5ltr /10m2 depending on crop or plants.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Horsetail for spuds.
- Been buying this last couple of years,use it for spraying the spuds against blight,its perfect blight weather right now,I've sprayed three times ,watered once,and fingers crossed ......no blight damage so far.