Adjustable Leaf Rake SHW
- Fan Rake with adjustable fan spread.
- Wide, soft flat tines.
- Effortless gathering of leaves and grass clippings.
- Including 1.4m long handle.
Leaf Mould -
- Leaf Mould is composted leaves.
- Once the leaves have fully rotted down, the leaf mould is a rich brown/black material .
- Is very good as a mulch - even better if you put some seaweed dust down first.
- Leaf mould contains very few plant foods, but can be used to improve soil structure.
- It can also help to release plant foods in heavy soils and to hold onto those present in light soils, improving fertility without directly adding nutrients.
- Leaf mould is a slow release fertilizer.
Grass Clippings -
- Can be put on the compost heap between lavers of other material. Careful though if you put a big pile on top it can tend to go slimy.
- Make a very good mulch around your summer vegetables and will add organic matter to the soil.
Due to length restrictions we are unable to send by An Post. Please choose the DPD option