Sneeboer Stainless Steel Lawn & Leaf Rake
A lightweight and strong 20 tine leaf and lawn rake. Can be used to gather unwanted materials on your lawn such as leaves, but also used for cleaning paths, borders, parks, and recreational grounds. Whilst flexible, the tines retain enough stiffness to lightly scarify your lawn and drag moss and thatch to the surface where it can be removed. The 150cm ash handle is specially constructed, laid on a stainless steel core and afterwards riveted with two brass rivets.
- Width of head - 37cm
- Length of head - 27.5cm
- No. of tines - 20
- Lenght of tines - 25cm
- Weight - 800g
- Total lenght - 178cm
- Made in Holland
- Leaf Mould is composted leaves.
- Once the leaves have fully rotted down, the leaf mould is a rich brown/black material.
- Is very good as a mulch.
- Leaf mould contains very few plant foods, but can be used to improve soil structure.
- It can also help to release plant foods in heavy soils and to hold onto those present in light soils, improving fertility without directly adding nutrients.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Highly Recommend
- Quality piece, very well made,nice feel to it when using it.