Leather Garden Glove Sequoia
- Use: planting, digging, pruning
- Excellent quality leather garden glove as used by landscapers.
- Washable leather that will stay supple after drying.
- Breathable, waterproof back.
- Very comfortable to wear due to velvet type lining.
- 3-layer ripstop to protect the back of the hand from thorns.
- Available sizes: 8,9,10 and 11.
- These gloves are a snug fit - so we advise chosing a size larger then you would normally take.
- Made by Rostaing of France.
Protection and quality characteristics from 1 - 5: