LIQUID FEED FOR OPTIMUM PLANT PERFORMANCE
OPF (Organic Plant Food) is made by the Dutch company Plant Health Cure. They are worldwide market leaders in the field of mycorrhiza technology and soil biology. Their main aim is to produce products that make plants resistant and allow them to function better. OPF does not contain any animal matter.
The organic base of OPF consists of plant based raw materials with high levels of natural sugars. Speciﬁc fermentation processes upgrade the organic materials to an excellent fertilizer. Natural vegetable raw materials have low amounts of salt, reducing the risk of root- and leaf burn damage. The high content of trace elements and sugars supports a healthy soil life and provides healthy and stable plant growth. The amino acids in OPF originate from plants and are therefore easy to absorb, even at low temperatures. OPF is a natural product and contains no preservatives.
OPF AVAILABILITY - please click for pdf with more information
- OPF 4:2:8 - For root and fruit development
- OPF 7:2:3 - For leeks, cabbage and spinach - high in N for a good finish
- OPF 5:2:5 - For general use, Very good for seedlings and young plants.
- 1ltr, 5ltr and 20ltr containers
OPF NUTRIENT RATIO AND INGREDIENTS
- This liquid organic and biological fertiliser is suitable for all cultivation.
- Entirely plant based, so no hazard of infestations by bacteria occuring in animal manure.
- Due to the low salt content there is no hazard of burning. The nutrients are quickly available to the plants and the sugars contained within the Organic Plant Feed (OPF) enable the action of soil microbes in the existing soil/composts. further aiding nutrient release.
- Formulated for spraying as well as drip irrigation and will not block inline filters.
- Very economical in use due to the high mineral content.
- Available in 1lt, 5ltr and 20lt containers
- Approved for use on organic farms
- Application- from 1-5% - minimum 20lt water per litre OPF
- Mix well before use