TopMix Complete Organic Plant Food
TopMix Complete 4-3-7 (N-P2O5-K2O) is specially tailored for the cultivation of most vegetable crops, especially fruit and root crops, including potatoes. It is a 100% natural product that contains the right balance of all major nutrients as well as trace elements and organic matter. Potassium is responsible for the production and transport of starches and sugars and water management.
- Special offer - 15% discount on 10 bags.
- TopMix is tested regularly to make sure that it is free from pathogens.
- Approved for use on organic holdings subject to approval from your certification body.
- Any germs or weed seeds are killed through the special process of fermentation and drying.
- A source of organic matter to the soil (60% DM) which helps increase water retaining capacity and feeds microbiological activity.
- Click here for data sheet and full composition.
Application rates for Topmix
Potatoes - incorporate 25kg per 100m².
Vegetables - 20kg per 100m² - incorporate into the soil well before sowing/planting. Top dress with 8kg/100m² after one third of cultivation period.
New lawns - spread 150-200g/m² and rake in before sowing grass.
Lawns - spread 100g/m² in March. Repeat in June.
Roses - add 300g at planting. Top up with 250g in March and June.
Shrubs/Fruit - incorporate 250g per plant into soil at planting. Top up with 300g each year in March and again in June.
New Gardens - after initial cultivation work 250g/m² into soil in spring. Repeat later in the summer if needed.