- Peas grow well in the first half of the year when it is not too hot, sow early to get best results.
- An old variety which is still very popular. Has wrinkled peas and an excellent taste.
- Fast growing and heavy cropping with 6 to 8 peas per well-filled pod.
- Resistant to Pea Wilt, tolerant to Downy Mildew.
- Height 60cms.
- Second early / maincrop variety that can be sown in succession from March to July. Usually ready 12 to 16 weeks after sowing so in normal circumstances
- it will start cropping in mid June and continue to mid October.
150 seeds Cert. Org.(GB-ORG-6)