Sneeboer Stainless Steel Leaf Rake
'Elegancy, functionality, and stability' were the three criteria for the development of this new stainless steel Leaf Rake. 'The greatest challenge in the design was perfecting the exact quality and structure of the individual tines' says Jaap Sneeboer of Sneeboer tools in Holland.
- 20 tine Leaf Rake - light-weight and strong.
- The 25 mm diameter ash handle is specially constructed, laid on a stainless steel core and afterwards riveted with two brass rivets.
- Can be used to gather unwanted materials on your lawn such as leaves, but also used for cleaning paths, borders, parks, and recreational grounds.
- A beautiful and well thought design. A joy to use. 150 cm ash handle.
- Made in Holland
Width of head: 37 cm Length of head: 27,5 cm Length of handle: 150 cm Total length: 178 cm Number of spikes: 20 Length of spikes: 25 cm Between spikes: 1,8 cm Weight: 0,80 kg Type of tool: Lawn Care , Leaf rakes Function of tool: Lawn care, Raking
Leaf Mould -
- Leaf Mould is composted leaves.
- Once the leaves have fully rotted down, the leaf mould is a rich brown/black material .
- Is very good as a mulch - even better if you put some seaweed dust down first.
- Leaf mould contains very few plant foods, but can be used to improve soil structure.
- It can also help to release plant foods in heavy soils and to hold onto those present in light soils, improving fertility without directly adding nutrients.
- Leaf mould is a slow release fertilizer.
Grass Clippings -
- Can be put on the compost heap between lavers of other material. Careful though if you put a big pile on top it can tend to go slimy.
- Make a very good mulch around your summer vegetables and will add organic matter to the soil.