- Fast-growing plant for use in salads.
- The leaves have a special, rich and peppery flavour that makes any salad special.
- Very good as a garnish on white fish. Gives you all the aroma of a continental holiday without leaving home!
- Can be sown all year round but tends to bolt in hot weather.
- Crops will be ready to pick in about four to five weeks.
- Late summer sowings will carry on cropping into the winter if the plants are protected by cloches or similar.
Row distance 15 cm. 600 seeds Cert. Org (GB-ORG-6)