- Fast-growing plant for use in salads.
- The leaves have a special, rich and peppery flavour that makes any salad special.
- Crops will be ready to pick in about four to five weeks - can be sown all year round but tends to bolt in hot weather.
- Late summer sowings will carry on cropping into the winter if the plants are protected by cloches or similar.
- Row distance 15cm.
- 1200 Seeds.
- Cert. Org. DE-OKO-007.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- excellent taste
- very good for sowing late summer, harvesting till December.