- The head/handle angles of this tool make it perfectly designed for scooping material up off the ground with a minimum of bending the back; such as moving loose dirt, compost, sand, etc.
- The head is wider than most typical Irish pointed shovels, so it will hold more, and the rear edges are bent up to keep loose material from falling off the rear.
- Tempered steel recommended for heavy digging in hard soils and great for looser stuff.
- Comes with a long ash handle (120cm total) with a great non-slip green grip on the end.
- Handle easily replaced, like all SHW tools.
- Head: 22.5cm wide by 30cm long. Overall Length: 150cm.