Curenox 50 WP (Copperoxychloride 87.8%) - 5kg pack
Foliar fungicide with protective action - contains copper oxychloride.
- Used to control a wide range of fungal and bacterial diseases like downey mildew, late blight, leaf spot, bacterial leaf spot etc. on vegetables, fruit trees and ornamentals.
- Also suitable as a fungicide for the control of Early Blight and Late Blight on potatoes.
- Copper ions are absorbed by fungal and bacterial spores as they grow. Once absorbed, copper disrupts the enzyme systems of the pathogenic organisms.
- Copper is a protectant fungicide – it must be deposited on the crop before the fungal spores begin to germinate.
- Waiting time before harvest – 12 hours
- Approved for use in organic agriculture. (No more than 6kg Copper per hectare per year). Please click HERE
- 2kg/ha in 1000lt water
- Spray interval 7-10 days.
- Apply prior to disease appearance.
- Mix the required quantity of Curenox in one third of the necessary amount of water. Mix well and top up with the remaining water.
- Keep well agitated, even when spraying.
- Use on day of preparation.
- Wear protective clothing.
- Store in a cool, dark place in original container.
For additional information please click HERE
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Overall very happy with this product
- Hi liked using curenox spray used before but it wasn't a bad year for blight 2017 so hopeful this year which is more favorable for blight with all the thunder will keep blight at bay.