Organic Compost for Making Soil Blocks
A compost specially formulated for making soil blocks with the aid of a blocker tool. Black peat is the main component due to its special properties. It is a dark heavy peat excellent at holding on to water and nutrients for long periods of time. Already heavily decomposed, it contains humus and wont break down further during the growing process making it very stable. Blocks will stick together and keep their shape. The remainded of the substrate is composed of high quality composted green waste which adds nutrients.
- 80% Black Peat (frozen through). 20% High Quality Compost from green waste.
- Enriched with Biodynamic preparations which ensure that micro-organism activity is stimulated.
- Large bags - a 70L bag of blocking compost weighs about 25kg.
- Specially added predative mites support the biological suppression of sciarid fly.
- Buy 10 bags - only pay for 9. See drop down menu.
- Storage: Compost should be stored in a cool, dark place for best results.