Klasmann Peat Free Potting Substrate
Potting compost has a bigger particle size than seed compost and is most suitable for potting on plants. It also contains a larger proportion of high quality composted green waste which makes it richer and suitable for transplants that have to stay longer in their pots. This compost is enriched with Biodynamic preparations which ensure that micro-organism activity is stimulated. The biological activity of the compost helps suppress root diseases and has a buffereing effect on nutrients. Nutrients are released in a stable and balanced manner.
- 55% Organic coir (coconut pith). 20% High Quality Compost from green waste. 25% Composted Wood Fibre.
- Peat Free Potting compost has 55% organic ingredients and so is approved for organic potted herbs and ornamental plants as well as wheatgrass and microgreen production.
- Specially added predative mites support the biological suppression of sciarid fly.
- Large bags - a 70L bag of potting compost weighs about 25kg.
- Buy 10 bags - only pay for 9. See drop down menu.
- Storage: Compost should be stored in a cool, dark place for best results.