Pyrethrum is an extract from the flowers of the white marguerite Chrysanthemum cineraiaefolium. It is an important natural agent in the fight against all pernicious insects in your house and your garden.
The unique formulation of Pyrol Bug & Larvae Killer* controls a wide range of harmful pests including aphids, whitefly, greenfly, spider mites, mealy bugs, scale insects, leaf hoppers and thrips. It also acts on the eggs and larvae of the insects to provide extended periods of control. The neonicotinoid free products provide highly effective control of pests while being low risk to bees.
- Active ingredient content 0.045 g/l pyrethrins, i.e. 0.18 g/l natural pyrethrum
- Ready to use spray to control aphids, spider mites, white fly, thrips, scale bugs, wool bugs, mealybugs, cicadas, sitka spruce bugs
- Suitable for a wide variety of ornamental plants, vegetables and fruits
- Also effective against biting insects like caterpillars, beetles and sheet wasps larvae
- Works against mature insects, their larvae and their eggs
- Suitable for use in gardens and on allotments
- Three day waiting period before the harvest of fruit and vegetables is preferable; seven days for protected crops.
- Certified for organic use
- Bottle size 750ml